- Sunblock preferably organic. Studies have shown that minerals in sunblocks destroy corals reefs.
- Camera preferably with extra batteries and memory cards. A thousand pictures starts with a ready camera.
- Drinking water bottle
- Alcogel. You never know when you’d like to taste island delicacies.
- Wet Ones. When you have to take a leek, be prepared.
- Shades to protect the eyes coz it’s just sun sun and sun at the beaches!
- Snorkling gear. A personal gear is handy at spur of the moment dives.
- Bandana. It’s a bandana, a hanky, a small bag, a wristband, a headband, a belt, a mini sarong, multi-purpose emergency clenaing cloth.
- Vitamins. With a hectic schedule in paradise, getting sick is not an option.
- The adventurer in you! Don’t leave it behind!
Monday, March 9, 2009
Ten things you need to bring in paradise called Palawan (not necessarily in this order):
at 8:35 AM